Support/FAQs / What kind of SIM card do I need?

There are 3 different types of SIM cards. Most phones use the standard size Mini-SIM. Some smartphones, such as the iPhone 4, 4S, and the Samsung Galaxy S3 use a Micro-SIM. If you have an iPhone 5, you will need a Nano-SIM. If you’re not sure, take your existing SIM out of your handset and compare it with the picture below. Or if you need help, just call or email us and we’ll let you know.SIM cards

Posted in: Connecting to CMOBILE